We specialise in High Voltage Transformer Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs.
Our engineers have over 30 years experience in High Voltage transformer maintenance which involves monitoring the condition of the insulation oil in the transformers as recommended by British Standards.
Here at EPMS, our service includes the accurate retrieval of oil samples from a transformer which are then sent to an independent laboratory for analysis. We provide comprehensive reports which cover a full range of routine tests such as water content, acidity, and electrical strength. We can also provide more extensive reports to include Dissolved gas analysis (DGA), Polychlorinated Biphenyl levels (PCB), Furans, Resistivity and Dielectric Dissipation Factors.
We use a team of highly experienced fully trained engineers and fitters to maintain your assets year on year.
Under the terms of our service agreement, we will carry out the following:
1. We will act in the role of Senior Authorised Person if your site/facility does not have an HV engineer or authorised person.
2. We will carry out switching operations and completion of Circuit State Certification.
EPMS Substation Maintenance department provides nationwide coverage for substation servicing maintenance and repairs.
We will carry out regularly scheduled inspections which include:
– Building condition assessments
– Substation security
– Visual inspections on all items of the private plant
– Earthing inspection
– Oil and compound leaks
– Partial discharge monitoring to check for incipient equipment faults
– Oil condition monitoring (which includes dissolved gas analysis and PCB content)
– Grounds maintenance
For more information on any of the services we provide in all aspects of Substation servicing, Maintenance and Repairs, please call us on 0121 3731077 or fill in our contact form.